Due to retirement, the Minerva Furniture Group has a vacancy for a group business manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
* Maintaining and nurturing existing accounts
* Sourcing and meeting new suppliers/manufacturers
* Visiting furniture shows and trade fairs at home and abroad
* Introducing product ranges that suit our membership and their customer base
* Negotiating prices, arranging promotions and exclusives
* Expanding the membership of the group
* Organising the group’s yearly exhibitions
* Working in close collaboration with the board of directors
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, articulate, have excellent negotiation and communication skills, and be of smart appearance.
To apply, email a CV and covering letter to Martin Lukehurst, chairman, at email@example.com.