Kaydian Design Ltd is seeking an area sales manager to cover the South of England.
Established in 2004, Kaydian is one of the market leaders in supplying quality upholstered bed frames to the retail sector nationwide in the UK.
We now have an exciting new opportunity for a talented area sales manager to join the Kaydian team. The position will be working within the South of England area. Key requirements for this position are previous sales experience, with a passion to sell and a proven track record with success in winning new customers. You will be joining on a full-time permanent basis and will receive a competitive package with excellent earning potential.
Reporting to the sales director, you will join a close-knit and well-established company within the wholesale bed market.
As area sales manager, you will be developing and maintaining excellent relationships with a wide range of customers, building rapport and looking for areas of growth within our existing customer base, and developing new business opportunities within the designated geographical area.
Within your area you will be the main point of contact for customer accounts. This will involve looking after independent accounts and group stores in the area, offering ongoing training and keeping customers updated on product.
Your role will largely be field based, either working remotely from home or building relationships with new and existing customers.
You will receive a basic salary plus commission with OTE of £45,000 per annum.
* Previous sales experience in B2B selling would be advantageous
* Proven track record of sales within the furniture industry or relatable business
* Experience working within a sales/target-driven role
* Experience in attending trade shows and presenting new products
* Able to regularly stay away from home at least one night per week
* Highly motivated individual
* Must hold UK drivers licence for more than 12 months
* Salary + commission - OTE £45,000 per annum
* Permanent full time position
* Car allowance
* Mobile phone allowance
* Company pension scheme
* Discounted product
For further information or to apply with CV, please email Stuart Priestley at email@example.com.