Several new exhibitors are making their High Point Market debuts this month, representing a diverse range of companies from all over the world and presenting new possibilities for buyers.
The IHFC Design Center will be adding three seating sources. Aeon, an importer of European and Scandinavian-inspired modern classics, will be exhibiting in Space 737, Fornirama, a Montreal-based upholstery specialist, will be showing in Space 1110 and Bracci, a new company launched this year by Mauro Bracciale, will present its selection of modern and contemporary styled, middle and upper-priced Italian leather seating in Space 850.
Showplace welcomes seven new exhibitors:
- OW Lee (#1630), manufactures fine, heirloom quality wrought iron and wrought aluminum outdoor furniture and fire pits – one of the few remaining outdoor furniture companies still manufacturing in the USA
- Ion Design (#1519) uses specially-selected materials and FSC-certified Hardwoods in its exclusive, highly individual designs
- Camaflexi (#2118) offers flexibility, safety, durability, and healthy living elements in youth furniture
- Rossetti's (#2404) will show its selection of unique, semi-custom Tuscan and Transitional dining room furniture and accent seating
- Dynasty Gallery (#3414), designs decorative glass to capture the shapes, colors and lights of nature. Each item is a collectable treasure, handmade with 25% recycled glass
- Amer Rugs (#3415) distributes striking oriental hand-made rugs through the gifted artisans of Saraswati Exports
- Hommax Furniture (#3650) is a Malaysian designer, manufacturer, assembler, and wholesaler of conceptualised lifestyle furniture
The IHFC Green wing welcomes 11 Vietnamese furniture and handicraft producers to a new permanent, 4428 sq ft showroom at space 578. The companies, exhibiting under the umbrella of the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade), offer an assortment of products from beds, tables and chairs to handcrafted accessories and decorative items, with special attention paid to using sustainable woods and minimising environmental impact. The Vietrade companies include Asia Manufacturing Construction Co. Ltd, Gia Nhien Co. Ltd, Hiep Long Fine Furniture Co, Ho Nai Co. Ltd, International Furniture Corp, Lavanto Home Décor by Gia Long Fine Arts, Lien Thanh Group Co. Ltd, Minh Duong Furniture Corp, Scansia Pacific Co. Ltd, S.E.A. Furniture/Manh Thong Joint Stock Co and Thien Thuong Trading-Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
The showrooms at 220 Elm welcome several new exhibitors, including Exstra Design in Showroom 310, a maker of sophisticated, modern home furnishings that embrace the synthesis of art, form and function. Other new exhibitors include Nathan Furniture, Showroom 330, Nova Solo, Showroom 404, Overman International, Showroom 302, Sachi, Showroom 328 and Vox Furniture, Showroom 326.
C&D Building has added six new exhibitors: Chairworks, 8L, Design Evolution Furniture, 8I,8K, Furniture Resources EAST, 8L, J Michael Simon, Inc., 8L, Revelation, 4J,4P and Scandinavian Design, 5H.
Plus, Terra Furniture has relocated to C&D showroom 5J; Ralph Lauren Home Lighting has expanded its presence in showrooms 1B and 2K; and Van Thiel Antiques has also added space at showrooms 5I and 6N