City law firm Fox Williams will hold its next agentlaw seminar on Wednesday 20th January, 2016, at its new offices in Finsbury Square, London.
The seminar will welcome guest speaker Oliver Segal QC, a leading barrister in the field of Commercial Agency claims who acts for both agents and principals, and has appeared in several of the most important reported cases.
The seminar will be chaired by Stephen Sidkin, head of Fox Williams' agentlaw team, and will focus on the following topics:
* Compensation or indemnity, can indemnity ever be better for agents under the Commercial Agents Regulations? Emma Roake, Fox Williams
* Using agents and distributors overseas? Why it is important to get the governing law right. Rebecca Richardson, Fox Williams
* Are you competing comfortably? When can agents act for competitors and what can happen when they cannot. Oliver Segal QC
* Is selective distribution the way forward for brands? Laura Monro, Fox Williams
* Funding litigation, the new alphabet of financing your distributorship and agency disputes. Tom Custance
Registration commences at 6pm – RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.